andytdog

Will I be able to verify nothing is missed?

Before you file you are given the chance to review the entire return and to make any changes needed.

Anytime you want, you can peek at only  the form 1040 by going here:

My Account >> Tools >> View Tax Summary >> Preview 1040

To view your entire return using the online editions (including the state) before you file, you will need to pay for your online account.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Continue.  On the next screen it will ask if you want Audit Defense, if you do not want this option just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

But remember to wait until you have received all of your W-2, 1099, 1095, etc forms.

Turbo Tax won't know if you missed entering something so before you file you should print out the whole return and look over each line and make sure you understand each amount.  You should compare it to last year's return to see if you missed anything.