snoopy24

Why would you deduct filing fees before people get their refund? This will be the last year I use your service if my bank account is debited. Shame on you Turbo Tax

tygrtchr

You are paying for the service (program) so you can FILE your taxes.  This is standard; if you have a human (or other tax preparation program or company) prepare your taxes for you, you STILL have to pay in advance for filing.  Turbo Tax has no way to take money from your refund.

Just for the record, my dad was an accountant 40+ years ago and he was paid when the clients picked up their tax returns to mail in themselves.

tygrtchr

TexasT79

same here. screw these guys