Solved: Why was my CT state refund 0$? Did i just not make...

Why was my CT state refund 0$? Did i just not make enough or not get lot of taxes taken out this year? My yearly income amount was very small this year is that why?

If they didn't take much our of  your checks and you didn't make much this year, it's possible that your tax obligation equaled what they took out of your check, so you get no refund.

Sounds like that is definitely what happened. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question!