Solved: Why was I charged 36.99 to efile my Mass state taxes so my refund would be faster and be direct deposit but it’s being processed as regular return?? I want a refund.

Why was I charged 36.99 to efile my Mass state taxes so my refund would be faster and be direct deposit but it’s being processed as regular return?? I want a refund.

Sorry in the Online version the fees are to prepare the return whether you efile or print and mail.  There is no fee to get Direct Deposit or to get your refund faster.  Once Turbo Tax transmits your return to the IRS or state it's up to them to pay the refunds.