I think there's a bug because the state tax comp is making a gain adjustment of nearly $29000 on the sale of a business asset that was sold for close to its adjusted basis. Totally whacky.
Some states do not use the same depreciation as the feds so their basis can be different ... you are using the SE version which allows you phone support (you do not need to add LIVE) .... but before you call I highly recommend you review the entire return so you know exactly where/what you are asking about. Also some state forms are not yet fully operational and there may have been a place in the state interview you did not complete correctly.
Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.
See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number
How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing?
You can view your entire return or just your 1040 form before you e-file:
- Open or continue your return.
- Select Tax Tools in the left menu (if you don't see this, select the menu icon in the upper-left corner).
- With the Tax Tools menu open, you can then:
- Select Print Center and then Print, Save, or Preview This Year's Return to preview your entire return, including all forms and worksheets (you may be asked to register or pay first).
- View only your 1040 form by selecting Tools. Next, select View Tax Summary in the pop-up, then Preview my 1040 in the left menu.