Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why is the form 8915F2-T not available still yet through TurboTax? I have been waiting approximately 3 weeks now and nothing has changed. H&R Block already has this form.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
msaad62

Why is the form 8915F2-T not available still yet through TurboTax? I have been waiting approximately 3 weeks now and nothing has changed. H&R Block already has this form.

I am having the same problem and I am sure many other filers are still waiting for turbo tax to fix their problem. Any idea when it will be available?

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

The form is available now and some have been able to file.  Please follow these steps.

Try closing TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies if you are using TurboTax Online, and reopen TurboTax.  You can also try a different browser.

Also, make sure you have run all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

@tlscarbro1 

@msaad62

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
msaad62

I am using the standalone version (not the online). I cleared cash and rebooted and did all the updates and still no luck. It still says "available soon"

Please help.

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Some customers have been able to file.  Try closing TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies if you are using TurboTax Online, and reopen TurboTax.  You can also try a different browser.

Also, make sure you have run all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Same with online version . Tried on different computers , ipads , cleared data , clashe, and still says available soon but no date that it will be available

Does 8915F2-T exist? Because I went to the forms available it is not listed in the drop down. I look at the IRS  website and that form does not exist. I search within Turbo Tax and see only 8915F not 8915F2-T.

Can you help with this? I tried deleting form, erase cache plus data, used other browser and even download the computer version and web version. 

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

The form is avaliable and has been since 2-15-2024. This is the exact same issues I'm having as well so I reached out to support and after 2 long agonizing hours of transfers, Tech support says it is current issue that is being resolved by the development team. The development team says they should have it resolved by March 8th 2024. It's a development issue affecting us all. Hope this gives you insight. You should also be recieving an email when it's fixed although I feel an email telling everyone it's currently broke would be more sufficient.

Just got off the phone after 2 agonizing hours of transfers an tech support. It is a development issue that is currently being resolved. Tech support said the development team shows no later than March the 8th for the resolve but hopefully before then. We should recieve and email as soon as the issue is fixed. Hope this helps. 

Not all hero’s wear capes.

Usually this process of using TurboTax has not been an ordeal. I was about to lose hope and hope by the 8th all will be resolved. 

I really appreciate you for giving us an update and sorry you had to spend the time to get this information.

We are in this together unfortunately 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies