ampolk54

Why is my EID number 10 digits, with 2 zeros in front and no dash between the 2nd and 3rd digits?

rjs

Are you talking about an Employer Identification Number (EIN)? Where do you see this 10-digit Employer Identification Number? It it's on a form, what is the complete form number? Is it your own EIN for self-employment or for a business you own, or is it the EIN of your employer, a client, a financial institution, etc.?

Carl

No such thing as an EID number. I suspect you mean EIN number. Where did you get this EIN number from? If from some form, what form and what box on that form? Maybe it's a state or locality ID number you're dealing with?

ampolk54

I figured out my problem - I was confusing the EIN with the employer's state ID number. Thank you for the replies.