Why is my 2nd stimulus payment being mailed to me ...

Why is my 2nd stimulus payment being mailed to me instead of being deposited on my turbo tax debit card like my first payment was back in April?

This is what I know. There is a difference between the two payments. 

If you had your tax preparation fees taken out of your refund, then you opted to have SBTPG as an intermediary. The bank, SBTPG, charged you an additional fee to take out TurboTax fees, receive your refund, and deposit it into your account or give you a debit card.  This caused a hiccup with the second stimulus.

We are happy to share those stimulus payments began to be deposited starting January 8th and will continue through January 15.  Your payment will be deposited into the same bank account that you received your 2019 tax refund.

Any account that were closed or had a problem, would cause the IRS to mail you a check or a different debit card.

So why is the irs saying stimulis was mailed on the 6th nothing jas changed since first check 

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.