Why is it saying thanks for your payment but order...

asp1988$

Why is it saying thanks for your payment but order status is saying payment pending for two days now?

The irs still says processing but then how does turbo tax get paid and also my state already went threw last Wednesday just not my federal it don't make any sense to me

When you signed up for Pay with Refund, you agreed to let TT takes its fees if your refund was delayed beyond a certain point, so that is apparently  what happened.  But TT notifies you first.

asp1988$

It's saying payment completed now but it's weird because when I checked the irs website it's saying processing still I don't understand why it says processing but tt says payment completed if I was paying for the fees threw the refund
SamS1

Your fee payment will be taken from your refund, after your refund processes.  Your refund is sent to a third party to process the fee payment then the balance is direct deposited to your deposit account on file with TurboTax.  If there is a probably with your refund, TurboTax will send you a letter indicating they are taking the fees from your deposit account on file.  This will not happen if your return is still processing with the IRS, and only if your refund is not enough to cover your TurboTax fees.