Why does turbotax show a refund amount on their summary page but on the downloaded document it shows my refund to be a smaller amount after amending?

The amount shown on your Tax Home is actually the value from your original filing, the change in refund/balance due after amending will not be reflected there.

On the downloaded copy "2018 Federal Tax return summary" it shows Total payments/credits $5000  but for "amount to be refunded" it shows $3000. Why am I not getting the $5000 refund if thats the amount I should be receiving after amending? It shows that amount as my refund when in the "File" page.