turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I accidently shared my moms Colorado tax information on Internet exchange. what can I do to remove it? what else can I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

I accidently shared my moms Colorado tax information on Internet exchange. what can I do to remove it? what else can I do?

What do you mean by "Internet exchange?"   What is that?  Or do you mean this TurboTax forum--AnswerXchange?

It is the internet. I was trying to reprint her taxes and it was not working. I went to the PDF of her taxes and I accidentally hit share with internet explorer. It is with Microsoft. They told me to contact you

I contacted Microsoft and they said to contact turbo tax

This is mainly a user community forum.  I'm not familiar with that process so I don't have any understanding of what you actually did, or if there's any way to "unshare" it.

You'll have to see if someone else posts in this thread today.  I'll leave a note for other SuperUsers and the Moderator to see if they know what you are referring to.

You could phone TurboTax later today, but I'm not sure what they can do for you, or if they will understand what you did.  But perhaps you can explain it more in a live realtime conversation.  In any case, if you are using Free Edition, it may not let you phone.  Here's how to try.  You'll have to wait until business hours, 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern.)

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489</a>

Why do you only mention concern about the "Colorado tax information?"   A TurboTax PDF in an online account has both the Federal and State returns in the same file.   Or was this return prepared in the desktop (CD/download) version?

I figured it out. I thought I sent her taxes out on the internet and I didn't. Thank you for trying to help me

You're welcome.  We're glad it worked out OK for you.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies