Why do turbo tax lie year after year?

Turbo tax lie all the time year after year. They say it's free and then in the end they hit you with a large price just like the others do. I guess they feel you are so excited that you forget what they said at the start. I do not like liars and I will tell others of this scam. If you call them out on this they say , you must have upgraded. what a rip off. At least the other company's do the work for you and here you do the work and get ripped off. who ever sit up with their night light and thought this up were very smart. I will spread the word by mouth and over the internet.

Why do turbo tax lie year after year?

and yet you come back every year.......
Only Forms 1040EZ and 1040A are free.  TT has to pay its employees, and thus cannot give everything away for free.
I am not a TT employee.

Why do turbo tax lie year after year?

and yet you come back every year.......
I am not a TT employee.