Why did TurboTax fill out form OR-10 (Underpayment...

BudF

Why did TurboTax fill out form OR-10 (Underpayment of Oregon Estimated Tax) incorrectly ($0)? I received a bill for the under-payment from the state.

Part C (Figure Out Your Underpayment Interest) is not filled out and the Annualized Income Worksheet is only partially filled out, so the total was blank, instead of the amount it should have been.  If there is a way to attach images, I can do that, as there is no personal info in it.
BudF

OR-10 p.1.jpgOR-10 p.2.jpg

LenaH

It depends. Oregon could have assessed an underpayment penalty (when TurboTax did not) if you made an mistake in entering the date paid of any of your state estimates. 

Generally, you are required to make estimated payments if the tax on your return after all credits and withholding will be $1,000 or more. Your annual estimated tax payment may be paid in up to four installments. Unless an exception applies, underpayment interest is charged for each installment period when you underpaid or made late payments

@BudF

BudF

I don't think that's it.  I did not make estimated payments (never do, I know, I know...).  In past years TT calculated a minor penalty.  This year, exact same circumstances, it failed to fill in OR-10 or charge a penalty, so the state billed me