Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why did I get response "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets." When I tried to efile?

I am getting the same error. Seems like this is a bug in their system and not something users did wrong on there end. TurboTax, please fix this!!

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Why did I get response "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets." When I tried to efile?

@hhols We are working diligently to resolve the issue.  In the meantime, please see the above post by @CarissaM

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
RDF1

I took the suggestion of another person who replied to delete the state return (easy to do, just hit the trash bucket icon).  Then, go back in and do state over.  Once you do that it will ask for the state return payment.  I was initially only charged $39 for federal and that was the issue of not being able to transmit the e:file.  Once I paid another $39 for the state, the e:file went through just fine.

MzBubblz

Just had the same message. I followed what someone here mentioned. I deleted my state taxes, re entered them and it worked. I hope this helps like it helped me. 

I deleted the state tax return and it wanted me to pay the state tax return again. After. I already paid them. How do I fix the problem? I don't want to pay again 

I removed my state return and then it allowed me to file my federal, But now im trying to efile my state, another comment i read said once my federal was accepted i could go back in and efile my state, so far i'm waiting.....

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact us for assistance with this issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@CarissaM Token number is 753603

jpv240
Returning Member

I tried the suggested steps -

1. Sign out and resubmit - Still same error

2. Remove and redo state - TurboTax now wants to charge me AGAIN (I've already paid the first time around, so I did not continue further).

I am still stuck and need assistance, please help!

Token 759186

Milan26
Returning Member

Very Helpful! Thank you!

759355 token number 

I received and email saying my taxes were ready to e-file. The email from turbo tax said:

"Everything is almost done, and your return is ready to be e‑filed, but you’re missing one little thing. The IRS has security rules in place that require your 2019 AGI (adjusted gross income)"

I entered the correct amount found on line 8b on my taxes and I am still getting the same message "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to e-file one or more formsets."

MM1289

Hello, I have been trying to file since 2/15. I keep getting the same message over and over. I tried a different web browser, turned off pop-up blockers, cleared cookies, delete the whole tax return 3 times now and it still wont work. I have used turbo tax for the last 9 years! never had this many issues!

Token number is 759374.

I got this response when I tried to file. Tried a second time with only Federal and same message. I don't believe I have any unsupported or unavailable forms or schedules. 

TOKEN #: 759467

I deleted my state return and filed just my federal. When I went in to add the state and file it, it immediately showed a lower amount for my federal return and also my state return. I'm not sure why the amount would have changed from before I deleted my state return.

Hi - I have already paid $50 for Turbo Tax Deluxe last week. But since then I have tried to efile but consistently keep getting the error "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to efile one or more formsets".

My token number is - 759994

Please fix the issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies