Why can’t i file online?

Why can’t i file online?

Why can’t i file online?

Because some documents are not able to be attached to the electronic file, and for some other reasons, not every return is able to be e-Filed. 

If one of these situations applies to you, the software will provide you with instructions on the first page of the tax return file on how to submit the returns as well as any required attachments.

Why can’t i file online?

@AlexanderS08 I seem to not be able to file online but it is unclear why. I'm wondering if it is possibly because I am filing from overseas?

I am unable to ring the team at TurboTax nor am I able to use their live chat system over here so I could really do with some advice 😊

Thanks!

Why can’t i file online?

@danijaded

What is the message you received when your e-file did not go through?

As you are filing from overseas, it could be because all income items show as 0. You cannot e-file a tax return with zero income.

You can either file by mail or if you really wish to e-file, you could add $1 as interest income. This would not create any tax liability and should allow you to e-file.