userbradraymond17

Wheres the tab tohit for the stimulus check. The irs making a bunch of us file to get our money. And I'm a non filer and there making me file and I'm not to happy about it

fanfare

you should be happy because IRS provides 1040 as a backup plan to get your money to you.

You must be eligible in 2020.

MaryM428

After you finish your return the easiest thing to do is select Federal Review at the top of the screen.  That will bring up the screen where it asks if you already received the stimulus payments. Just answer the questions and the program will add the stimulus payment for any that you did not yet receive.

Here is how to bring up the screen with the stimulus questions: