Solved: Where to enter Airbnb income and expenses?

Where to enter Airbnb income and expenses?

In 2020 I only rented out my Airbnb guest suite for 5 days (out of 365). I tried to enter my info under... Wages & Income > Rental Properties & Royalties > Days rented = 5. That's when Turbo Tax tells me to enter it SOMEWHERE under the "Deductions and Credits" area. Well, I can't figure out which sub-category to enter this info. I have $659 of income and $357 in expenses (supplies, repairs, misc expenses, property tax deduction, insurance deduction) to enter.

whatnow.JPG

Since you only rented out your guest suite for 5 days you don't have to report the income.  Please see NancyG's explanaion:  How to report airbnb income - TurboTax

No income taxes. Now that's music to my ears!