Solved: Where on the receipt from the dealer for a pre-owned truck do I find how much I paid for it when no cash was paid?

Where on the receipt from the dealer for a pre-owned truck do I find how much I paid for it when no cash was paid?

Is it the selling price or is it the financed amount?  TT asks "What did you pay for the truck?"  So this question confused me.

If you didn't pay any cash, then the total price paid would be the amount you financed.

The selling price has various fees added and the trade-in value subtracted, if applicable.

Thank you!!!!

You are welcome!