Unfortunately, TurboTax does not have any control of the stimulus checks and the IRS operations are limited.
Please see the following link for more information as provided by the IRS.
Please comment if you have a specific question and we can address it here.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
The Recovery Rebate Credit will cover both the first and second stimulus payments. This will determine the full amount of potential refund you are entitled to based on income and eligible dependents, and will be part of the final combined refund on your return, if applicable
The TurboTax Refund Advance page will answer most, if not all, of your questions.
Follow the steps below to enter your information for the Rebate Recovery Credit.
In TurboTax Online, to claim the Recovery Rebate credit please do the following:
- Sign into your account and continue from where you left off
- Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Federal Review on the top of the screen
- On the next page titled Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click on Continue
- Follow the interview
- TurboTax will determine whether you are entitled to any additional stimulus
- Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of your form 1040.
- See the image below.
If you still have questions you can begin by using this Contact us link.
Where is the closest TurboTax near me in Decatur Illinois
TurboTax does not have brick and mortar tax offices. TurboTax provides tax preparation software for self-prepared tax returns.