Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gdeurance

Where does it show your refund/owe as you go along as it previous years?

Usuallly I see a dollar amount of my expected refund as I move through the screens. I am not seeing that this year.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Mine shows at the top of the screen using a wide screen display, and the Chrome Browser

BUT...if using a narrow screen device where the left-side selections disappear, you have to click on the Hamburger Stack in the upper left...then it appears at the top along with all the left-side navigation selections.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Mine shows at the top of the screen using a wide screen display, and the Chrome Browser

BUT...if using a narrow screen device where the left-side selections disappear, you have to click on the Hamburger Stack in the upper left...then it appears at the top along with all the left-side navigation selections.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

You can also Hide/Unhide it.  Look for a button on the top line next to the red ball with the checkmark.  Maybe it says Unhide?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies