Solved: Where do I sign my tax return? I had planned to e-file and when it was rejected, I have to now print and sign it.

chenness

Where do I sign my tax return? I had planned to e-file and when it was rejected, I have to now print and sign it.

I had clicked on e-file.  The return was rejected, so now I am trying to mail it in and have no place to sign.

Look closely--the new "postcard size" Form 1040 is supposed to be two half pages--front and back--but when you print it out, both sides print on one page.  Do you see the black arrow pointing to the words "Sign here" in the middle of the page?