alanc1224

Where do I input the product license code?

using windows 10, have the code for turbo tax premier.  When/where am I prompted to enter the code?

Are you trying to use the Online version?  The code is only to install the Desktop program.  After you install the program then when it starts it will ask for the code.

I have Windows and downloaded the program.   I logged into my account and went to Downloads.  I first clicked on Copy Code then on the download. After it downloaded I clicked on the exe file.  Got a little worried when it didn't ask to Activate when installing.  But when it was done I clicked on Launch Now and the first thing the Activate box popped up and I did Ctrl+V to paste the code and it worked! 

dcherrick

how do you start the CD?

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

To download your TurboTax product, go to InstallTurboTax.com, sign in or create an account, enter your license code to start the download and follow the prompts to activate your software. For more information please click the link below.

Activating TurboTax CD/Download software

@dcherrick   Did you put the CD in the drive?  What happens? If you have WIndows 10 and the CD won't load see

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/bugs-and-error-messages/help/nothing-happens-when-i-insert-the-cd-...