bexters100

Where do I find the tax bracket to figure out what I owe for January 2021. My employer did not take out my federal taxes

HelenC12

Taxes are pay-as-you-go. This means that you need to pay most of your tax during the year, as you receive income, rather than paying at the end of the year.

To figure out how much federal income taxes you need to send in, see What are the federal tax rates for 2020?

Beccarbrown

Hi Helen! You've helped me alot through all this but I am still needing some additional help. Please call at your earliest convenience. Thank you

JamesG1

Taxable income can be found on line 15 of the 2020 Federal 1040 tax return.  This is the number referenced in the left hand column of the  tax tables in this TurboTax Help.

You can review the 1040 in TurboTax Online by following these directions. 

• Down the left side of the screen, click on Tax Tools.
  • Click on Tools.
  • Under Other helpful links, click on View Tax Summary.
  • Down the left side of the screen, click on Preview My 1040 to see the actual tax return that you prepared.
  • Down the left side of the screen, click Back to return.