turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do I find form 8958 on the turbotax Premier CD version? I am married filing separately in California but turbotax does not automatically include the form.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
Leonard
Intuit Alumni

Where do I find form 8958 on the turbotax Premier CD version? I am married filing separately in California but turbotax does not automatically include the form.

To access Form 8958 in TurboTax Premier enter 8958 in the find box then select Jump to 8958 in the Top Questions box this will take you to the 8958 section of TurboTax.  

jsimons

This does not work!  Every time I try the "Jump to 8958" link in the results it takes me to "We're Ready to Review Your Federal Return".  I installed the software on a separate computer and got the same result.   Bug in the software?
ebann

same issue. tax day and cant find the form to delete it. thanks!

bmorourke

Same exact issue. No help available on the site either.

@bmorourke We cannot tell from your post whether you are using online TurboTax or the desktop software.  This is an old thread, but it sounds like you want to delete a form.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/how-do-i-view-and-delete-forms-in-turbotax-online/0...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/how-do-i-delete-a-tax-form-in-the-turbotax-cd-download-...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies