richardstudio

Where do I file the NYS 2019 property tax relief sent with DTF-179.5 - I used standard deduction last year and this year

richardstudio

richardstudio

richardstudio

I cannot find the answer where do I look for it?  You have not answered my question and if you have I do not know where you put the answer.  I do not accept your answer as complete because I cannot find it on all these pages. richardstudio

billyjoey142

JohnW222

You don't need to report this, since you didn't itemize your deductions. 

richardstudio

No.  the answer is that when you fill our the New York State taxes step by step in your turbo tax program  you are asked to report this but since I used the standard deduction it was not taxable.  Richard