Trying to complete my LA state return. I followed the step by step questions and didn't see where i was prompted to enter estimated tax paid
You will enter your state estimated tax payments on your federal return and TurboTax will carry the entry over to your Louisiana state return. Please follow the directions below to enter your 2017 state estimated tax payments.
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Deductions and Credits
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid
- On Other Income Taxes, click on the start or update button
On the next screen scroll down to Other Income Taxes Paid in 2017.
Next to prior year state or local income taxes paid in 2017, click the start or update button