mzcandi84

Where do i add my 1095-C form

Heather14

Where do i add my 1095-C form

Form 1095-C, Health Coverage, is a form that reports to the IRS the type of health coverage you had, dependents covered by your insurance, and how many months you had coverage for in 2016.

You don't need the form to file your tax return. TurboTax will ask you questions about your health coverage but your 1095-C isn't needed. Just keep the form in your files.

Heather14

Where do i add my 1095-C form

Charlotte L Suter

Where do i add my 1095-C form

I didn't  know  what  the 1095 was so when  it asked me I said  no this is myc1st x @ "real life" in almost  55 years, so does it automatically  know  if you wk 4 UPS that you have  the 1095 even if you  say  no..lol. HELP?!?thx n blessed day y'all..CLnChico2 

KarenM90

Where do i add my 1095-C form

TurboTax does not know if you have a 1095.  The questions in TurboTax are based on tax questions and your previous answers.

Here is a TurboTax Help article on the 1095-C:  Do I have to Enter my Form 1095-C 

You do not have to enter a 1095C in TurboTax.  If you have a 1095-A, you will need to enter the health coverage information into TurboTax.