meegger

Where can i find out how much i paid for turbo tax? the amount in my bank account is less than the amount reflected on turbotax

turbotax shows i would have received 2136 but i only received 2030. i used turbotax deluxe so i'm trying to find out what happened to the other 70$
Xori

It seems like that $70 would reflect the cost of the TurboTax Deluxe product and the Refund Processing Fee. The processing fee is associated with selecting to have your product fees paid with your refund and/ requesting to have the funds deposited into your bank account.

You can view this break-down by

1. Accessing your TurboTax online account by signing in.
  2. Once signed in, click on My TurboTax >> My Tax Timeline.
  3. If you scroll to the bottom of that page, you'll see Get order details. From here, you'll see the fees .