turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

asitecn

Where can I download turbotax 2013,2014,2015 Premier for MAC?

I need them to amend my tax return for MAC? The online system provided only links for Windows.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Where can I download turbotax 2013,2014,2015 Premier for MAC?

As you have noticed, the amend version of the program available online is unfortunately for Windows only, but the MAC program is available as a download.

First, try to request the software using this new website request form - it may take a bit for them to process your request, but it will save you from having to call.

Otherwise, you can request a download from our Support team, but you will have to contact by following the steps below (phone wait times can vary, so I would try the request form first) -

1. Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don’t already have one with us here (if you do have one, then log in to your account)
  2. Then, contact our Support Representatives (if you have an account, use the Contact Us feature in the upper right corner inside your account when you log in)
  3. Fill out the form for contact information including if you would prefer a callback
  4. Support will verify your purchase or prior use and send you a downloadable copy of the software to your account (this is a process that must be done on the phone with our representatives)
  5. Once that’s been done, you will be able to sign in to My Downloads  and download your TurboTax software directly to your computer
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies