Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Wher is my second economic stimulus payment

Its Not FAIR. I HAVE BEEN A TURBO TAX CUSTOMER AND FILED MY TAXES 3 YEARS STRAIGHT. I RECIEVED MY 1ST STIMULUS CHECK WITH NO PROBLEM. THE IRS SHOWED MY 1ST PAYMENT AND MY ACCOUNT BUT ON THE 2ND STATUS THE IRS DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO QUALIFY ME FOR MY 2ND CHECK!!!? HOW!!!!!? MY INFORMATION HAS NOT CHANGED AT ALL. NOW TUBO TAX IS SAYING THEY ARE NOT TO BLAME BUT THE IRS IS!!! I AM A FATHER TRYING TO KEEP A ROOF OVER MY CHILDRENS HEAD. AND GAMES ARE BEING PLAYED WITH MY FAMILY LIVES BECAUSE MY INFORMATION HASNT BEEN SENT TO THE IRS FROM TURBO TAX. I NEED A REPRESENTATIVE TO TALK TO ME AND EXPLAIN HOW I CAN GET MY MONEY WITHOUT HAVING TO **bleep**ING WAIT TO DO MY TAXES. 

@Rasool77 Hi chestley, I'm not sure if you thought you were sending a private/confidential message, asking a Turbo Tax employee a question? That's not the case if so...This is a public forum for all/everyone to see. For future reference I wouldn't put your personal information out like that. Many of things (like identity theft) can come from getting someones basic information. All it takes is a first name, last name and phone number for a hacker. 

Rasool77
Returning Member

Thank you can you please delete my first and last name I

@Rasool77 I'm pretty sure that they have been removed if you look at your original post. 😎

Why do we have to wait to file our taxes in order to get the second stimulus payment? No one else has to do this because IRS and Turbotax dropped the ball this is not fair in any way and should be fixed asap! But no just so y'all (Turbotax) wouldn't take the blame this is the cop out y'all take. We already have to pay in order to file our taxes now we have to wait for our stimulus. For some of us our information has not changed and still no deposit from IRS. I been using this service for 8 years with no issues but now here comes the bull**bleep** and instead of fixing the issue you tell us to wait to file our taxes but I can guarantee they got their deposit. This is some real bull**bleep** and I am **bleep**ing pissed off so I dont think I will be using this piece of **bleep** service anymore and I wish I did not have to go through the IRS either **bleep** them also. Now we just stuck when we have bills, rent and other things but we are all **bleep**ed thanks to these two **bleep** ups. I think Turbotax should be giving us our money and take it up with the IRS to get the money back from them its only right but I know that wont happen. Turbotax should be shut down for good I will be reporting this to the BBB cause this **bleep** is **bleep**ing not right and I will not accept this!

Yes I have questions concerning my 2 stimulus check 

jcagle2509
Returning Member

TurboTax is blaming the IRS and the IRS is blaming TurboTax. I have been a customer of TurboTax for 7 years and will no longer be using this company. I will be switching to H&R. Even though H&R made the same mistake, they have corrected the issue and it seems their customer service is better.

I need this check. Unable to pay rent this month. I wonder though, they are saying that the Stimulus payment 2 Not Available, that we will have to claim the 2400 on our 2020 taxes. Why the hell is that? Is that because we used TurboTax last year for our taxes? I see no other reason, I have the same address, same bank account. There were no problems with the first one. Anyone else in the same boat. This is such crap. 

Rasool77
Returning Member

Screenshot_20210106-151312_Samsung Internet.jpg

Rasool77
Returning Member

Anyone know what this means and what do I need to do

Screenshot_20210106-151312_Samsung Internet.jpg

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

We understand that a number of clients are experiencing challenges regarding the receipt of their stimulus payment and are working to resolve this with the IRS. Please click on the following link for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

They are working on the program.  Check back in a few weeks.

A few weeks? That's ridiculous!  I bet this is the lady time I use turbotax 

bdaly87

Just horrible

Zero support

Zero answers

Now we will all have to wait for some stupid credit.

I DONT EVEN FILE TILL APRIL.......Screw you Turbo Tax

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS. As a result, our expectation now is that within days the error will be corrected and stimulus payments will begin being deposited into the correct bank accounts. We have also re-confirmed with the IRS that they have all of the correct banking information for our customers. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies