mbenedict1998

When trying to download 2019 desktop version, I get the following error. There's no place to update credit card and the total owed is zero.

'We are sorry, we are having trouble authorizing your credit card. Please verify your billing address, card number and CVV and try again.'
DanPaul02

There seems to be a credit hold on your account.  Contact the help desk and they can get you to the department that handles credit.  That department is in Mountain time and works 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM  Mountain time on Monday through Friday  So call during those hours.

taxmeplenty

Having the same problem with both 2019 and 2020 desktop versions. My credit cards are all in good standing, and I was just able to purchase a state for online filing yesterday, so I don't think there's anything wrong with my Intuit account.