When is form 8853 for LTC going to be ready? I am ...

When is form 8853 for LTC going to be ready? I am still waiting to file my mother's taxes. I could have filed them already but NO still waiting!!!!

How many more weeks or months before it is finally ready?  Need to file before April 15th!!!
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can view the forms availability by clicking here. All dates are subject to change. 

These are State forms.  This is Federal.  All the forms listed are about Corporations, S-Corps and Fiduciary.

This has NOTHING to do with any for those areas.

No help at All!

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Form 8853 is expected to be available on 02/18/2021.

ReferenceIRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products