rlssks

When is form 8853 for LTC going to be ready? I am still waiting to file my mother's taxes. I could have filed them already but NO still waiting!!!!

How many more weeks or months before it is finally ready?  Need to file before April 15th!!!
CarissaM

You can view the forms availability by clicking here. All dates are subject to change. 

rlssks

These are State forms.  This is Federal.  All the forms listed are about Corporations, S-Corps and Fiduciary.

This has NOTHING to do with any for those areas.

No help at All!

DaraLO

Form 8853 is expected to be available on 02/18/2021.

ReferenceIRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

yankusd

When is Form 8853 going to be available for 2021?  It seems to be available on the IRS website, but the form on turbo tax says "do not file", " form not final".  What's the holdup?

@yankusd wrote:

Form 8853, Long-Term Care Insurance Contracts for tax year 2021 is estimated to be finalized and available in TurboTax on 02/17/2022

Go to this TurboTax website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html