Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When i finished filing my tax return it told me some of the forms werent yet ready to file. Then asked if i wanted an email sent when the forms were ready. Whats thismean

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

When i finished filing my tax return it told me some of the forms werent yet ready to file. Then asked if i wanted an email sent when the forms were ready. Whats thismean

Your federal and/or state tax return(s) may contain forms that have not been finalized yet in TurboTax.  There are still some forms that are not quite ready yet due to all the tax law changes this year.  

If you click on the link and provide an email address, we will send you an email letting you know when the forms are ready and then you can come back and complete your tax return.

pmbill

I received the same message,  received an email saying the forms are ready, online says they are ready,  but turbotax deulxe still NOT letting me file as they say they are not ready.  Forms include Schedules A & D, and Form 8606, Form 8889, Form 8949.
pmbill

I received the same message,  received an email saying the forms are ready, online says they are ready,  but turbotax deulxe still NOT letting me file as they say they are not ready.  Forms include Schedules A & D, and Form 8606, Form 8889, Form 8949.

pmbill:
Your program may not be up to date.   In your other thread you said you are using a Mac.  I've asked someone to assist you there.

Please see the info in your other thread at this link and continue there to avoid redundancy and confusion.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4573906-it-looks-like-some-of-your-federal-tax-forms-aren-t-ready"...>?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies