Beachbenns

When i filed in February the software did i owed 1500, which i paid. I recently opened the return and recalculated now it says I'm sure a refund of 2919...now what

The difference seems to be UCE.

rjs

You don't have to do anything.

A new law was passed in March, after you filed, allowing up to $10,200 of unemployment income to be excluded from tax. TurboTax has been updated for the new law and has recalculated your tax, but that doesn't affect the tax return that you filed. The IRS is reviewing all tax returns with unemployment income that were filed before the new law. They will recalculate your tax return and send you a refund. It might be a couple of months before you get it.

Bsch4477

You are probably correct. The IRS will eventually adjust your refund. 

rjs

You don't have to do anything.