Solved: When I file my 2017 returns by post, must I attach all the documentation from SSA, Annuity, and donations to the printed returns?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I file my 2017 returns by post, must I attach all the documentation from SSA, Annuity, and donations to the printed returns?

I filed fed and state returns electronically last October, but was rejected due to a complication with prior year income.  Is that prior year data still needed when I file the printed return?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Intuit Alumni

When I file my 2017 returns by post, must I attach all the documentation from SSA, Annuity, and donations to the printed returns?

You don't need to include everything with your mail in return. The IRS only wants income statements such as W-2 and 1099-R. If you have any other income with withholding, attach that as well.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

You don't need to include everything with your mail in return. The IRS only wants income statements such as W-2 and 1099-R. If you have any other income with withholding, attach that as well.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings