Solved: When I file my 2017 returns by post, must I attach all the documentation from SSA, Annuity, and donations to the printed returns?

When I file my 2017 returns by post, must I attach all the documentation from SSA, Annuity, and donations to the printed returns?

I filed fed and state returns electronically last October, but was rejected due to a complication with prior year income.  Is that prior year data still needed when I file the printed return?

You don't need to include everything with your mail in return. The IRS only wants income statements such as W-2 and 1099-R. If you have any other income with withholding, attach that as well.