teddiebear199

When I click the My Account option, nothing happens. I can't log off or make changes without access to it

mesquitebean

Does MY ACCOUNT act like a dead link with no dropdown menu?

I have seen this occur recently for some users using Chrome browser.  I don't know what setting in Chrome causes it, but I have mentioned to TurboTax that some users with Chrome browsers have been reporting that.

TurboTax Online saves your return after each screen in case one were to get disconnected accidentally.  So you can go a neutral screen where you are not inputting any data, and then close the browser.

You can then log in again, if you wish, to see if it recurs.

If the problem continues with your Chrome browser, try clearing the browser cache to see if that makes any difference. If necessary, you can try another browser such as IE or Firefox.

I'm trying to get more information on where this is occurring.   What were you doing when you encountered this?  i.e., what screen had you just viewed or what action had you just taken prior to wanting to sign out?