Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

quisha567

My Refund was accepted on 1.16.19 and today it is giving me an error. reference code 9001. this is my first year using turbo tax. any help? should i be worry?

@mmmkaydee oh okay but the lady said they just mailed it yesterday if I call now and say I received the letter they might say girl please you ain’t receive the letter that fast
quisha567

My Refund was accepted on 1.16.19 and today it is giving me an error. reference code 9001. this is my first year using turbo tax. any help? should i be worry?

Lol

Lmbooo
quisha567

@candice42.cg Lmao like this is just crazy smh

It really is crazy
demaya06

I called yesterday and was told not to worry about code 9001. She said nothing is wrong with my returns. I guess everyone is different. Everyone in the group I'm in on FB has the code 9001. Everyone is saying something different. I would just call for self. I never got a notice in the mail.

Has anyone received a date as of yet?

No changes for me.
helmsklan

My code is gone now it says processing

@helmsklan , did you ID verify? Also did you claim dependents?
helmsklan

Yes I had dependents and I did not verify my ID

If you claimed the EIC and/or Child Tax Credit,  you had to wait
helmsklan

Okay I know I had code 9001 for the longest time

Okay, the majority of people who filed with dependents the 9001 was just a place holder! However for US single people ours are true ID verify

When I called yesterday they told me I didn’t have to verify or take any action as of now.  Mine was in review/ being processed by a human and that it will take 45 days or less before I can get mine I have no credits besides my school credit. It’s just really sad.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies