Solved: When filing taxes, this year me and my husband filed married filing joint. Do I need to link our TurboTax accounts?

When filing taxes, this year me and my husband filed married filing joint. Do I need to link our TurboTax accounts?

No, you can't link the accounts.  We protect your accounts with the latest technology for privacy and security. Unfortunately, this doesn’t allow a safe and secure way to merge or link accounts.

Just keep track of your user IDs and passwords for each account.  

Okay! So do I need to file our taxes on my husbands account to or just on mine?

You only need to file 1 joint return and use that same account in the future.  No return needs to be filed from your husband's account since you both filed jointly on your account.   But you need to keep the info in case he needs to access previous returns.