When filing my tax return, what does it mean that ...

ipopa100

When filing my tax return, what does it mean that I am not entitled to e-file one or more formsets? How do I go about successfully submitting my taxes?

When trying to e-file my tax returns, I keep getting an error message saying the transmission did not go through because I am not entitled to e-file one or more formsets.
Rickyrod1989

I’m having the same issue. Contacted TurboTax and they told me to file federal seperate because some forms aren’t available to efile for the state return. Now I’m going back in to try and file my state and it doesn’t let me file it on its own. 

RayW7

This likely means there is a form or multiple forms that aren't ready to be filed just yet. Here is an IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products. Also see our FAQ to guide you to the dates tax forms will be available state by state.