turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When filing my Arizona return, my Federal schedule A is not included when it shows the filing copy. I'm only itemizing on state, how do I get it to attach to e-file copy?

I mean when are you, Intuit, going to fix the problem?
dvisco1

When filing my Arizona return, my Federal schedule A is not included when it shows the filing copy. I'm only itemizing on state, how do I get it to attach to e-file copy?

I spoke to TurboTax this morning and the lady was great, she e-mailed me the following link in the ( ) for a Manual Update to 2018 TurboTax (<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901192-manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe...> ). The link takes you the Intuit website where you can download the 754MB update. The close all programs and install the update, then run open your file and e-file it. It worked for me.

Now we just need a solution for those of us who didn’t download the program, just did it online.

As a workaround, which in no way should be considered an acceptable answer, I itemized on my Federal return and printed to get my schedule A. Then changed it back to the standard deduction. I'm mailing my Arizona return. I'm using TT online.
mmdufus

Thamk you divisco1. the link for the download worked perfectly. I just got confirmation that my AZ return was accepted.

I have had the same trouble, Schedule A missing and state being rejected. The fix is due to come out 02/28/2019.

Thank you dvisco1, that fix worked perfectly, the state finally accepted my return.
mike-hess

Here’s a link to the same problem where you can sign up to get an email notification when it is fixed. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4649208-why-is-my-arizona-return-being-rejected-with-error-code-60...>
As was stated earlier, thy state this problem should be resolved today.

An automatic update happened for me through the normal channel when I restarted Turbotax last night. I checked the versions against the ones that it showed after applying the manual update from dvisco1's link, and they looked the same, so it seems to me like they've probably patched the issue in their current release. After updating I verified the AZ Sched A in the pdf return, then resubmitted the efile, and it was accepted by this morning.

Thank you to all.  You have been very helpful .
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies