hormuthtj

When can I start on my 2019 tax return?

I thought you said the 2019 download would be available Nov. 5 2019

When can I start on my 2019 tax return?

Downloads will become available soon.  What is the rush?   The first versions of the software will need lots of updates and will no doubt have some bugs that have to be fixed.  You cannot file a 2019 return until late January.  The early filers are often the ones who end up in the nightmare of identity verification, etc. and wait for months for refunds.

When can I start on my 2019 tax return?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/when-can-i-expect-to-receive-my-turbotax-a...