What should I do if it just keeps asking me the sa...

james313

What should I do if it just keeps asking me the same question over and over and won't save the info I enter?

The review section keeps telling me I need to enter a date acquired so I enter the date and then when I click continue it loads forever and then it just resets the form and tells me to enter the date again for the exact same stock sale. I've done it like 50 times now and I can't get it to save.

I've tried 2 devices, 6 browsers and the mobile app. Phone support and twitter support were no help. Does anyone on here have any idea what I can do to make this work? I'm on the very last step I really don't want to go restart somewhere else.

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Are you inputting stock transfers?

james313

I'm just trying to fix a stock sale from an imported 1099-b. A box got imported blank so it's asking me to fill it in but it won't save.

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

This particular issue is currently under investigation and we are working to resolve it. 

Wurzelap

Did this ever get resolved?  I'm having the same issue with my 1099-B.  I'm being asked if the holding period was short or long term, and regardless of what I choose, it resets the question when I hit "enter."  

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please review the following FAQ: 1099-B missing acquired date.