Solved: What is the website to upload csv files of my Coinbase and cryptotrader.tax on my MacBook 10.7.5?

orliecarneiro

What is the website to upload csv files of my Coinbase and cryptotrader.tax on my MacBook 10.7.5?

orliecarneiro

I got a new 2017 MacBook Pro.

orliecarneiro

I would like to see the files the its received via TurboTax to make sure they got the right info.

macuser_22

Your Mac OS is too old for any of the CD/download desktop versions of TurboTax.    You can use the online versions with a browser.

There is no version of TurboTax  that supports importing .cvs files - only TXF file import is supported.   You might find some 3rd party software that can convert a .cvs file to a TXF file format, but even if you do, it might not run on such an old Mac OS.

orliecarneiro

I got a new 2017 MacBook Pro.

orliecarneiro

Save a PDF with all the worksheets to see what was imported.