turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the website to upload csv files of my Coinbase and cryptotrader.tax on my MacBook 10.7.5?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

What is the website to upload csv files of my Coinbase and cryptotrader.tax on my MacBook 10.7.5?

I got a new 2017 MacBook Pro.

View solution in original post

I would like to see the files the its received via TurboTax to make sure they got the right info.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Your Mac OS is too old for any of the CD/download desktop versions of TurboTax.    You can use the online versions with a browser.

There is no version of TurboTax  that supports importing .cvs files - only TXF file import is supported.   You might find some 3rd party software that can convert a .cvs file to a TXF file format, but even if you do, it might not run on such an old Mac OS.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

I got a new 2017 MacBook Pro.

I would like to see the files the its received via TurboTax to make sure they got the right info.

Save a PDF with all the worksheets to see what was imported. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies