Solved: What is the cost to efile a second federal return as I'm doing taxes for my military daughter

What is the cost to efile a second federal return as I'm doing taxes for my military daughter

You appear to be posting from desktop Deluxe.  You get five free federal e-files with that software.  If you somehow clicked on desktop by mistake when you posted your question and you are actually using online software, then with online software it is one return per fee.

Do you have the CD/download version of the software?  If so, then you are good for up to five federal e-files.