ganduff

What is error message 119 I am opening retrun

KevinH
Community Manager

Error 119 when opening the file is caused by file corruption. If you made a backup copy of your tax return file, open the copy instead. Otherwise, you'll need to start a new return as we are unable to fix or restore damaged data files.

mikelefkow

This is the second time error message 119 has appeared.  I entered all my date twice even after uninstalling Turbo Tax and reloading it.  It appears it is a problem with the disc.  I need new software quickly!

jays taxes

can I delete my 2020 turbo tax from my computer and re install even after i registered it

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

slsteffen

I just tried to open my 2021 tax returns and I'm getting this error as well. I had saved my taxes onto my computer, but it won't open there either. I've already submitted taxes to state and feds, but needed a copy of one sheet. What can I do to get my tax files back???? So frustrating! Thanks.