It's best to enter both onto your return. You can add another 1095-A by following the steps below.
First enter your 1095-A:
1. Go to the search bar in the top right corner
2. Enter "1095-A"
3. Select "Jump to 1095-A"
4. Continue through the questions
5. When asked "Was anyone enrolled in any of these less common plans in 2016?" answer "Yes"
6. Continue to enter your form
7. After you finish you should come to a screen that reads "That's all we need for your 2016 coverage"
6. Select "+Add Another 1095-A"https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4268797