What if I owe from a prior year will they take it from the next year taxes when I file and will it delay the time to receive my taxes

If you owe federal or state taxes from a prior year your federal refund can (and most likely will) be reduced to pay the back taxes.  If the taxes due from a prior year are less than the refund you are due in the current year then you will receive the difference provided you do not have another federal or state debt that can be taken from your refund.  Having your refund reduced by a prior year debt should not delay your refund though.