What am I doing wrong for keep getting denied for my federal Tex return

Do you mean it is rejecting when you try to e-file?

You received an email that we cannot see that tells you why your tax return was rejected.  

Some rejected returns can be fixed and re-filed.  Some have “un-fixable” reasons for the rejection and have to be mailed instead. What is the rejection code or rejection message? 

If it was rejected for AGI—-be aware that many 2020 returns took so long for the IRS to process that your 2020 AGI might not be in the IRS system.   Try using zero instead.

If filing with zero is rejected then file again but select the option that you did not file last year.  The IRS does not see that question and it will allow you to e-file with no AGI question.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/where-do-i-correct-my-agi-in-turbotax-online/00/26311

If that does not work and you still cannot e-file, then print, sign, and mail your tax return.

Yes every time I do a E file an they keep rejecting an I really need the money 

What is the exact rejection message/code?

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing