info38

We don't make estimated tax payments for our C Corp, why do I have to wait for the form (2220 Underpayment of estimated taxes) to e-file my taxes?

LisaBr

TurboTax is a computer program that picks up on information from the interview sections and sometimes what is put there generates issues that cannot be removed in the interview session.  It becomes "written in stone".  In order to correct, we must delete as forms along with worksheets and related forms.

Form 2210 is IRS form that relates to Underpayment of Estimated taxes.  You are not required to complete it since the IRS will figure the penalty, if any, and let you know if you owe anything additionally. 

1. Go to My Account
  2. Select Tools
  3. Choose Delete a Form
  4. Find Form 2210 and select to Delete. 
  5. As a step to be sure the form has been deleted, run through step 4 once more to be sure that form was deleted as well as any related worksheets or forms. 

I've attached a link to the actual form so you can verify that the IRS does not require completion:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f2210.pdf

LisaBr

1. Go to My Account
  2. Select Tools
  3. Choose Delete a Form
  4. Find Form 2210 and select to Delete.